1. The effect of light of different wavelengths on plant photosynthesis is different. The light required for plant photosynthesis has a wavelength of about 400-700nm. 400-500nm (blue) light and 610-720nm (red) contribute the most to photosynthesis.
2. Blue (470nm) and red (630nm) LEDs can just provide the light needed by plants, so the ideal choice is to use these two color combinations. In terms of visual effects, the red and blue plant lights appear pink.
3. Blue light can help plant photosynthesis promote green leaf growth, protein synthesis, and fruit formation; red light can promote plant rhizome growth, help flowering and prolong flowering, and increase production!
4. The ratio of red and blue LED of LED plant lamp is generally between 4:1--9:1, usually 6-9:1.
5. When plant lights are used to supplement plants, the height from the leaves is generally about 0.5-1 meters, and continuous exposure to 12-16 hours a day can completely replace sunlight.
6. The effect is very significant, and the growth rate is almost 3 times faster than that of ordinary naturally growing plants
7. Solve the lack of sunlight in the greenhouse in winter, promote the chlorophyll, anthocyanin and carotene needed in the photosynthesis of plants, enable the fruits and vegetables to be harvested 20% earlier, increase the yield of 30 to 50%, and increase the sweetness of the fruits and vegetables Degree and reduce pests and diseases.
8. LED light source is also called semiconductor light source. This light source has a relatively narrow wavelength and can emit light of a specific wavelength, so it can control the color of the light. Using it to irradiate plants alone can improve plant varieties.
9. The LED plant growth lamp has low power, but the efficiency is extremely high, because other lights emit a full spectrum, that is, there are 7 colors, and the plants only need red and blue light, so most of the traditional light energy is Wasted, so the efficiency is extremely low. The LED plant growth lamp can emit the specific red and blue light required by the plant, so the efficiency is extremely high, which is why the power of a few watts of the LED plant growth lamp is better than the lamp of tens of watts or even hundreds of watts. Another reason is the lack of blue light in the spectrum of traditional sodium lamps, and the lack of red light in the spectrum of mercury lamps and energy-saving lamps. Therefore, the supplementary light effect of traditional lamps is much worse than that of LED lamps, and compared with traditional lamps, it needs to save more than 90% of electricity. The cost is greatly reduced.