I do not know the lighting design points 20
The company is located in:
Lighting lighting design is an important part of architecture and interior design, but also an important means to add "color" to the building finally. The most important task of architectural lighting design is based on the visual needs of consumers, with the help of light and shadow clever transfer, decoration and beautification of buildings, for people to create a beautiful and comfortable visual environment.
The following are lighting engineers on architectural lighting design 20 recommendations:
1. In architectural lighting, artificial lighting is of equal significance with daylight.
2. Daylight can be supplemented by artificial lighting. Artificial lighting can not only supplement the lack of sunlight, but also create a completely different atmosphere from the sun.
3. According to the lighting quality requirements reasonable choice of light source. Incandescent and tungsten halogen lamps are used where high levels of brightness, color, quality, and dimming performance are required. Compact fluorescent lamps and high-intensity discharge lamps are used to emphasize energy savings and reduce maintenance.
4. Electronic transformers and electronic current drawer to improve the life of the light source, and reduce energy consumption.
5. Each lighting project should have some maintenance plans, such as regular replacement, phasing out or cleaning the lighting.
6. The function of an illuminator is the same as a door or window and is an integral part of the building rather than an interior design.
7. An important factor in judging the quality of a luminaire is the combination of its functionality and the maximum visual comfort it can achieve and its optimal lighting efficiency.
8. As a detail of the building structure, lighting should be used with great care
9. Lighting fixtures should be designed with functional and architectural design in mind.
Lighting and lighting design is an integral part of the building concept.
11. Lighting wiring, should consider the different functions of the room.
12. When designing the lighting conditions for a work environment, the best visual comfort should be emphasized.
13. The brightness of the environment can be felt by the facades of the facades or indirectly by the ceiling.
14. Focus lighting can lead to people interested in a certain point, and help people in a space to observe the environment.
15. In order to reduce energy consumption, natural lighting in the work area and artificial lighting should be combined.
16. Depending on the work environment to choose a corresponding level of lighting, lighting quality in ensuring the same time also consider the energy-saving effect.
17. In order to create a different atmosphere and the best lighting effects, lighting design should consider the use of lighting control system.
18. Even in the interior lighting design, should also take into account the lighting effects of the night outside.
19. The architectural design of a building can be best represented by excellent lighting design.
Lighting and lighting effects are not just an important part of architectural design, but can also be a means of shaping corporate image
For more LED related information, please click on the LED network or WeChat public account (cnledw2013).
Source: Chau Chong Industrial