First, precautions before installation Description:
1. Please read carefully before using this manual.
2. Non-professional and Electrician, please do not repair or modify this product.
3. Please turn off the power before installation to avoid improper operation and electric shock.
4. Before installation, please check that the voltage marked on the flood light is consistent with the input voltage to be connected to avoid damaging the LED flood light.
5. In order to ensure the service life of the product, please do not use in the place of sour mist.
6. Avoid vibration during installation and transportation.
7. Before installation,please ensure that the installation position can withstand 10 times the weight of the product. Products should be installed in no vibration and no rocking, no fire hazards in a flat place;
8. If the lamp are broken, they should be placed in one place, and then sent together Back to the company for testing and maintenance;
9. If lamp body damaged, please stop using it immediately.
Second, the first preparation of supporting materials: male and female plugs, two-core power cord, expansion screws, wrenches and so on
Third, the installation instructions:
1. First of all, LED floodlight installation to the wall or the ground: in the wall or floor drilling, installation of expansion screws, and then install LED floodlight, with a screw lock; installation distance between the light according to Depends on customer's request.
2. Then connect the 3-wire signal line of the LED flood light to the controller (the external control floodlight has 3-core signal line), and the 2-wire power cord is connected with the switching power supply;
3. If the working voltage of LED floodlight is AC12V / AC24V, then according to the power of the transformer and the power of the floodlight, it can calculate how many floodlights can be carried by each transformer; for example, 50W LED floodlight, if using 400W power supply Driving 8 flood lights.